Despite the growing popularity of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf and Chairman, Imran Khan, some rumours are being spread that PTI’s popularity is reducing and the tsunami has stopped. However, this is quite wrong and the next waves of PTI Tsunami will be bigger and more devastating for Status-Quo.
The following facts are outlined to show you some recent activities of PTI:
- Mr Imran Khan went to Sheikhupura in February where he gave 50 speeches in three days and the response of the public to him and PTI was overwhelmingly enthusiastic.
- Mr Imran Khan held a rally in Omerkot in interior Sindh and the large turnout of Sindhi people in the rally showed that PTI & Imran Khan are popular all over Pakistan, not only Punjab or Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Mrs Fauzia Kasuri, President Women Wing PTI, was in UK these days recruiting and spreading the message of PTI to overseas Pakistanis.
- Mr Javed Hashmi, Senior Vice President PTI, was in USA recently fundraising for PTI. Meanwhile, some fake rumours had started that either he or Shah Mehmood Qureshi would leave PTI and join PML (N) again.
- PTI Vice Chairman, Mr Shah Mehmood Qureshi, has strongly denied the rumours that there was or is any disagreement between him and PTI Chairman, Imran Khan, regarding by-elections or any other matter. He said that he is proud to be a member of PTI and has no plans to contest elections as an independent candidate as rumoured by some.
- PTI’s student wing, ISF, organized protests in different cities on fuel price increase, drone attacks, inflation, and other problems. These protests were attended by many zealous young supporters of PTI, showing the huge following PTI enjoys amongst the youth of Pakistan.
The above-mentioned are only few of the many activities going at all levels of PTI. Ever since Lahore Jalsa, the party is experiencing huge expansion and PTI officials are busy organizing and restructuring the party which needs time and patience from everyone. We understand all of us want the change to happen as soon as possible, but reality is that PTI is fighting against ruling and elite mafia in Pakistan. So have faith and continue to support and strengthen the party and don’t believe the rumors. PTI is not the third biggest party in Pakistan today, its the No. 1 most popular party right now and there is no looking back.